Business and Professional Women (BPW) Eastside is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that specializes in promoting the education and well-being of women and families through professional growth, personal achievement, and political savvy. We are a group of diverse women who support each other through mentoring and networking. BPW Eastside offers outstanding programs and speakers on a variety of topics.
WHY JOIN ?
Network, Network, network, network!!! Reach out in your own community where you work and/or live. Get involved and become knowledgeable on what is happening in the Eastside cities and in King County. Enhance your knowledge base by listening to great speakers and joining in professional programs. It’s Women Helping Women through mentoring, networking, and personal leadership development in a reassuring atmosphere.
Being a BPW Eastside Member allows you to feature your business on our:
- The Business Spotlight at monthly meetings
- During a half hour networking time
- Participation on a State level
- And so much more
Support Other Women
Monies raised through fundraising efforts go toward our Joyce R. Kelly Memorial Scholarship. These funds are awarded to women over 35 who aspire to return to school for a degree in business or horticulture.
To achieve equity for all women in the workplace through advocacy, education, and information.
To be the leading advocate for working women
- Elevate the standards of women in business and professions;
- Promote the interests of business and professional women;
- Bring about a spirit of cooperation among business and professional women;
- Extend opportunities to business and professional women through education along lines of industrial, scientific, and vocational activities.